LIVELIHOOD - RESIDENTIAL TRAINING CENTRE
PMSSS is one among 12 NGOs in the State of Tamil Nadu to be associated with TNVRC to provide training on Governance and Finance to Restructured women Panchyat level federation members. 5 staff from PMSSS have been identified and trained as Master Trainers. The Master Trainers have trained 4065 persons hailing from Villupuram, Thiruvallur, Nagapattinam, Thiruvanmalai, and Kancheepuram.
- PMSSS with an objective to train and impart skills for sustainable livelihood options of the rural and coastal population established a training centre at Periyakalapet, Puducherry with support of Caritas Austria through Caritas India.
- The Livelihood training centre was officially inaugurated on 21st February 2009.
- Various livelihood related training programs were conducted. Around 1038 persons have been trained on various coastal and agro based livelihood skills.
- PMSSS Livelihood Training Center Kolping School Campus,
- ECR Road, Periyakalapet,
- Contact Person: Mr. Arokia Doss
- Cell: 7598140191