- On 14th February 2011 PMSSS signed MOU with Child Line India Foundation. PMSSS was assigned as Partner Organization and IRDC Baby Sarah Home has assigned as Support Organization in Pondicherry.
- CHILDLINE Puducherry had been initiated in the city in March 2011 with the support of CHILDLINE India Foundation (CIF) & Ministry of Women & Child Development under ICPS.
- CHILDLINE Puducherry started functioning in the city from 17th March 2011 with PMSSS as Collaborative partner & Baby Sarah Home as Support partner.
A child – friendly nation that guarantees the rights and protection of all children
CHILDLINE will reach out to every child in need and ensure their rights and protection through the 4 Cs:
- Connect through technology to reach the ‘last mile’
- Catalyze systems through active advocacy.
- Collaborate through integrated efforts between children, the state, civil society, corporate and community to build a child friendly social order.
- Communicate to make child protection everybody’s priority.
- In-House Training for the Childline Puducherry Team
- Conducting various Awareness Programs in Primary schools, High schools, Higher Secondary schools, Tuition centers, Self Help groups, Govt. & Private colleges and other educational institutions.
- Celebrating day’s observation like Child Labour Day, Children’s day & Child Abuse day
- Open House
- Out Reach Program
- Issue Based Interventions
- Networking & linkage with Government and Non-Governmental Organization.
Child Line 1098- PMSSS –Puducherry .Every year November 14th – 20th observed as a CHILDLINE SE DOSTI week .On 12.11.2018 puducherry child line organised a press meet and called press people from puducherry district.Dr.Devi Priya –Chairperson (Puducherry commission for protection of child rights) was invited as a special guest. Fr.C.Joseph Arumaiselvam (Director PMSSS) explained the one week programme schedule. Mrs.Bridgit Selvaraj Admin cum Finance manager honour the chief guest .Miss Jenifer. A (Centre Coordinator-child line) and staff members were organised the press meet in a proper way.
Children’s Day celebration on 14.11.2018 by PMSSS Child Line 1098 Pondicherry .Children’s from JOY HOME were participated and enjoyed the day .Mr.Rajendran CWC ( chairperson ), Mr.Keerthi SI ( odiansalai station ) was invited as guest of honour . In the presence of Rev.Fr.C.Joseph Arumaiselvam Executive Director, Mrs .Bridgit Selvaraj Admin cum Finance Manager and Jenifer (Child line co-ordinater) and Child Line staff were well organised during this program.
“Keeping Neighbourhoods Child Friendly and Safe for Children is Everybody’s Responsibility’s” based on this theme Child Line 1098 - Puducherry organized signature campaign at New Bus Stand on 23.11.2018.Inagurated by Aboorva Gupta –IPS ( SSP L&O) Puducherry and Rev.Fr.C.Joseph Arumaiselvam (Executive Director) PMSSS with the help child line – 1098 team members.